A downloadable game for Windows
Bleeding edge updates are automatically put on here by my build pipeline as soon as I mark a feature as finished. They could be only minutes or hours old when you see them.
The stable(ish) builds are a bit older (and not guaranteed to be more stable either) as they are generated by my build system when I mark a sprint as done, generally once every two weeks.
There is no real QA at all, I am all alone in this endeavour :) So I need all the help I can get both to spot bugs and to come up with new cool suggestions.
- Bullets now affect enemies when weapon fired inside enemy2 days ago
- Randomized weapon damage3 days ago
- [Bleeding Edge] Minimap follows player7 days ago
- Continuous Deployment7 days ago
- Working on loot14 days ago